FRS energy drinks in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Loved FRS, but theur customer service sucked! No wonder they are going bankrupt!

I was an autoship customer for 7 years, I loved the product. However, when the company sent a "we're sinking" email, I became disillusioned. How could they be sinking when they charge me $188.00 every 4 months? Surely they have more auto ship customers than just me. I have needed to contact them on several occasions. One time they didn't pack the boxes correctly and the 10 bottles were exploded and leaky on my front porch. Who wouldn't pack liquid with wrap and paper? They absolutely have no customer service, it's a fake front. You may get a call 2-3 days later. Their "contact us" area of their website seems easy enough, but when you complete all questions, it says you haven't and it will not submit the email. No wonder they're going down the ***. I am done with this company, I will get my sustained energy from something else. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity.

Tina

Oklahoma

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #746622 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer746622.

FRS energy drinks in Overland Park, Kansas - FRS Fails At AUTOSHIP

FRS's ability to fullfull orders has become terrible. This month my order was confirmed 4 days late (I do autoship) and it says it will ship 6.18 which is now 15 days beyond when my order shoud have been confirmed...and then I have to allow another 7-10 days for shipping from the 18th!

As the company has grown its ability to deliver the product has become TERRIBLE. This has been my 4th month in a row dealing with poor performance by FRS delivering the product to a customer which has used the product almost since it came on the market.

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We apologize for the delay and are in the process of addressing this.

We have also brought customer service in house to keep a real time pulse on customers' experiences so please by all means give us a call or email at customerservice@frs.com. We will get to the bottom of it and appreciate your continued support. We (I) would very much appreciate hearing your feedback and experience so we may have the opportunity to resolve as well as look further into what might be happening so we can prevent it from continuing.

I may be reached at 877.FRS.4YOU. Thank you.

Overland Park, Kansas
Review #277285 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer277285.

FRS Energy drinks

I read another report here. Mine is pretty much the same.

Order the "FREE" FRS sampler pack and your credit info is used for AUTO Shipping each following month at over $70 each! You have to follow VERY SPECIFIC return instructions to get a refund. The products work as advertised, BUT the taste is awful! The chews were the best but they leave a very heavy dye coloring you mouth that brushing does not get out!

All forms of the drinks are very very sweet and poor tasting. For the same results, pour some honey over mixed nuts with a little bee pollen stirred in and chase it down with Gatorade. Taste ok and cost 95% less. I like Lance, but Come On!

This product line is like MS Windows... released prematurely.

Hi,

I wanted to respond to the comments on the taste. Please consider trying our products now whether from GNC or VItamin Shoppe as we have vastly broadened our product line as well as improved the existing products taste.

Also the yellow is the color of quercetin and quercetin is an all natural anti-oxidant that combined with green tea catekins and vitamins makes up the patented FRS formula. You want to be sure to shake and chill our beverages as instructed to activate the ingredients as well as to enjoy the taste! They are good!

Visit our facebook or "my story" on frs.com to hear from customers. Thank you!

While this complaint is not recent, we would like it to be known that this model of ordering our FRS Free Trial or FRS Free Sample Pack or FRS Free Performance Pack has changed since 2010. It is a one time order and you do not receive any further orders or make any further commitments for future orders unless you decide after your free trial to place another one time order or join our VIP auto-ship program.

With a free trial, you receive 25.00 worth of free samples or 9 days worth of product and you only pay for the shipping and handling which is $3.95. So it is a great way to try out some of our products and see what you think! If you were to sign up for VIP/ auto-ship program, this program requires no membership fee and has no cancellation penalty. You can cancel your order or the membership at any time.

You can adjust the deliveries time frames, type or quantity of product as you lifestyle demands.

It is flexible to meet your needs but provides the convenience of auto-delivery as well as a meaningful membership discount for joining the VIP program. If you have any questions, please call us at 877.FRS.4YOU or email customerservice@frs.com.

View more comments (1)
El Paso, Texas
Review #139682 is a subjective opinion of poster.

FRS energy drinks in Washington, District Of Columbia - FRS - free trial

FRS nutritional supplements offers a free trial of their product. However, it is not "free" because they use your 'shipping/handling' payment information to automatically ship new product. I received the 'free' shipment and didn't open it right away because I was away on business. When I did try it, it made me ill. I called immediately and found out that more product had been shipped automatically.

IF you refuse it they don't take it back without their authorization. You have to pay to ship it back and then it takes weeks for your refund IF they acknowledge receipt.

#206112

wat is related to a free trail. as seen on t.v?

#206109

free trial

actually I didn't have a problem, I read the agreement they sent. tried it, wasn't really all that impressed and called to cancel and they sent me a different flavor free of charge.

I agree the auto enrollment is a bad move, but I actually like it. I do notice a little more energy when i run after i use it.

Colesburg, Iowa, United States #105036

Anyone who is on here bashing others for being *** for not reading the fine print, just get a life. I mean, dude seriously just get a life and maybe some friends.

And no, weights and treadmills don't count as friends.

Well that's it. Let the blasting begin, like i care...

I agree that it is a semi-shady business practice, but HELLO people, do you open every spam e-mail as well?

When something says FREE* (and you see the "*"), READ the print! Magazines have been doing this for years. It doesn't mean it's a bad product.

And by the way, my cell phone and cable companies scam me more than this. At least I can see this one coming and stop it ahead of time.

Clare, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom #79136

Here's the problem...I ordered the product on a one-time basis (did not choose auto-ship) and they proceed to auto-ship...that is the definition of a scam. The thing is, I like the product and would have continued to order...not anymore!! Class action anyone?

This product sucks. its tastes bad and didn't see an energy increase for the gym.

WASTE OF MONEY. there is no way it is worth 20 dollars. SCAM.

YOU can't cancel online and require you to call and they hassle you. BRAD FROM ABOVE IS AN ***.

Product is bogus. Marketing 18th century, and a total scam.

Finally, no way to cancel on-line the companies lies. Also customer service places you on hold for hours.

this product works wonders, clearly you don't know how to unsubscribe from something, which I find hilarious. All you do is cancel the subscription after you place your order if all you wanted was the trial in the first place.

I use this product on all of my long rides and it keeps me full of energy. Don't take it if you dont plan on using the energy it provides

uh the fine print says you can cancel anytime online or via phone. The inconvenient part is that there's no way to cancel online. So they lied in the fine print.

This product is awesome! It makes me work twice as hard in the gym and I can now headbutt 3 cinderblocks instead of only 1 (took me 2 years to train). Like one of the consumer above said, this product DOES tell you in plain print that if the free trial is not canceled within 2 weeks, then they will continue to ship the product automatically.

He is right, ppl that complain on here ARE true idiots who don't know how to read before hitting a button. Too bad, because they are putting down a great company that sells an AWESOME product!

Yes this product works very well and I recommend it to anyone who is ATHLETIC and wants an extra boost in their workout, sports, etc. It is NOT for fat couch potatoes (70% of Americans according to the "US Statistical Migration Foundation") who don't know how to read and only want extra energy to stay up late and watch more television or eat more food.

ALL companies that "AUTO SHIP" are poor business partners in my book. Yes, I have a responsibility to read fully first, but that does not change the company's practice of selling and returns.

Poor at best. The product line works as advertised, but taste terrible. For such a big name and big money pushing the product, I expected a more refined product before it was sent to market.

This is lke a MS Windows product... sent out to the public prematurely.

I agree. I had the same experience.

Granted, I def should have read the fine print. But I will not patronize any company that I feel is deceitful in the way they do business.

It may be "legal" but its sneaky. The product itself is okay (nothing spectacular) but I will never even think of buying it again out of principal.

you people are so pathetic. how about reading before you sign up for something didn't your parents teach you nothing in life is free?

I just went to their website and it clearly states you are signing up for an autoship at the end of the 14 day trial ie: As soon as you hit SUBMIT, your FREE* Trial order will be processed and your shipment will be on its way! At the end of the 14 day trial, you will be enrolled in the FRS monthly auto ship program unless you cancel.

It is is regular font. It is clear you people are just too dumb to be ordering anything on the internet.

Next time i would suggest to take a little time to read. You are the people who are always "scammed" because you are too lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( this company ripped me off big time. please do not trust this company

Fundao, Castelo Branco, Portugal #22970

same happened to me. business done in fine print is a horrible way of doing business. even if their product was great, which it's not, i still wouldn't do business with them.

Bellshill, Scotland, United Kingdom #22550

I had similar experience. When I signed up for the free trial I did not feel that I was properly notified of the automatic monthly shipment for $65!

That is a very low way of doing business. I called and they are providing a refund, but of course I have to pay return shipping and make a trip to the post office.

View more comments (10)
Washington, District Of Columbia
Review #122429 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122429.

Contact FRS energy drinks Customer Service